Welcome to Fiddletown Campground, 2017
The Fiddletown Campground opens at Noon Wednesday, June 14
Dear Fiddling Friends and Family,
Welcome to the finest, fun-filled, fiddling family reunion! We are delighted to be your host during Fiddle Week. The following information will help you make your reservations at Fiddletown Campground. For reservations or any questions please call the Fiddle Office 208-414-0255. We’d be happy to assist you.
(click above title to download)
- Reservations may be requested for spaces in general block areas, (such as “area at west end of Main Street or south side of Fiddle Street,” rather than “space 403,” for example. We do our best to consider your requests.
- Your reservations will require a one night non-refundable deposit for individual camping spaces. Rates are $17.00 per day plus tax for contestants and accompanists plus (Deposit of $18.36 includes tax) All others $22.00 per day for up to 5 people, $2.00 per each additional person per day. (Deposit $ 23.76 includes tax.) Rates include shower passes.
- Multiple spaces may be reserved by one individual. However, the additional spaces must be paid (in full) at the time of reservation.
- Multiple space cancellations received in writing by June 8, 2017. will have their deposit refunded except for a one-night deposit for each spot.
- Payment may be made by credit card. (Master Card, Visa, or Discover)
- After your reservation is made, we’ll e-mail a confirmation or send a card.
- 2016 Division Champions and all past National Grand Champions get first choice in Champion Row. One space may be reserved with one-night deposit. Additional spaces must be paid (in full) when the reservation is made.
- Because jamming takes place at Fiddletown until the wee hours we suggest bringing your earplugs or join in the fun!
- Spaces are 20’ Wide by 30’ Deep – A space can accommodate multiple camping units. (i.e. tent, trailer,) Units and vehicles must fit within the boundaries of the camp space. Overflow car parking is available in the high school parking lot.
FIDDLETOWN CAMPGROUND LAYOUT (See Map)
Fiddletown office CHECK-IN location is North behind the high school. Follow the signs.
A row at the east end of campground is available for 30’ or larger units. (Ask for oversize area)
Street names have been given to the rows to give directional assistance.
Out of consideration for others, please, no generators between 10 pm and 7 am.
- Please keep jamming and loud voices contained to your area. Remember: This is a family event so please keep 4-letter words under wraps. Small Fry’s may be listening!
- Minimum drinking age in the State of Idaho is 21.
- To ensure your safety, police patrol the campground regularly.
- Distance from contest site (high school) is approximately 1 block. (Depending on where you’re camping)
- Parking spaces near the auxiliary gym have been reserved for those that drive to the showers.
- Dogs are welcome but must be on a leash. Please clean up any deposits left behind.
- Due to Fire Marshal rules: Absolutely no fires permitted.
- Ice can be purchased at Fiddletown Campground office for $2.00 a bag.
- Fresh water is available at the northwest corner of the high school building.
- A FREE dumping station is located next to the northwest corner of the high school.
- Black and grey water tanks can be pumped for a fee. Sign up at the Fiddletown Campground office the day prior to when the tank service is needed. You must pay the septic company at the time the service is provided.
Shower passes are available. Showers are located in the auxiliary gym at the south entrance of the high school. Up to five passes will be issued per space. A $2.00 a day space charge will be required for each additional person. This charge also covers the shower pass. YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHOWER PASS TO USE THE SHOWERS.
SHOWER HOURS: Wed. June 14 4:00-6:00 pm
Thurs. June 15 7:00-8:00 am – 4:00-6:00 pm
Fri. June 16 7:00-8:00 am – 4:00-6:00 pm
Sat 17- Sat 24 7:00-10:00 am – 4:00-8:00 pm
By special request!
Showers will be open Sunday June 25 7 a.m.-10 a.m.
NOTE: You will not be allowed to use the showers at Slocum Hall Campground.